Chicken and lamb also taste just great with this recipes. We have enjoyed all three recipes tremendously. It gives an exotic flavor and is great served with Jasmine rice.
- Preheated Grilling Stone
- 4 Pork Chops
- 1/4 c Demerara brown sugar
- 1 tsp paste ginger
- 2 tsp dried tarragon
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp granulated garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Mix your seasonings together in a bowl. Pat the chops with the seasonings, and place on a plate. Cover them, and refrigerate for approximately 1 hour.
- Preheat Grilling Stones on high heat minimum of 350 degrees.
- Place the chops on the Stone for approximately 5 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness. Use a proper food thermometer to be sure just near the bone.